Rules & Regulation
Rules & regulation
- Every student must obtain on admission, the Identity Card which must have his/her photograph attested and wear the identity card on person whenever he/she is on the college premises, and present it for inspection on demand.
- Every student is required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance separately for lectures, tutorials and/or practical conducted for each semester / term, failing which the terms will not be granted, and the student cannot appear for the term end and/or annual examination conducted by the College on behalf of the University.
- Students must not loiter on the College premises while the classes are going on.
- Students must not attend classes other than their own, without the permission of the Principal.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol on the College premises or entering the college premises, after consuming alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall do nothing either inside or outside the College that will in any way interfere with its orderly conduct and discipline.
- Students are expected to take proper care of college property and help the college authorities in keeping the premises clean. Damaging college property e.g. disfiguring walls, doors, fittings or breaking furniture, misuse of fittings, or breaking furniture is breach of discipline.
- Students should not leave their books, valuables and other belongings in the classroom.